Chinese Massage In Camberley
Chinese Massage offers a full range of Chinese, Thai, and full body massages. Our team of asian masseuses are changed every two weeks and are fully trained in authentic Thai and Chinese massage styles. We also offer stress relieving back massages.
We offer private shower facilities to freshen up before or after your massage. We believe we will give you the most authentic Chinese Massage in Camberley
Do visit us soon, or call us to find out more about why our clients keep coming back
We give you personal service at our spa in . Our Chinese team are highly motivated and skilled masseuses. We offer many massage therapies, delivered all by experts including hot stone and full body massage.
There is 1h free parking off Frimley Road, Opposite the CO-OP Supermarket
This marvelous treatment as a branch of Chinese medicine also has a long history. The earliest record on massage is in the inscriptions on bones or tortoise shells of the Shang Dynasty. During the Spring and Autumn Period (770 – 476 BC), a story that a miracle-working doctor Bian Que. He healed the faint prince through massage was written down, illustrating the amazing effect in such an early time. In the Northern and Southern Dynasties (386 – 589), six techniques of hand massage evolved. These became more professional, such as to strand, twiddle, knead and roll, which are still widely used. Today it has developed over 20 varieties of techniques and the study on of it is thriving.
Depending on the strength and direction of hand, the power sinking into the body differs. Consequently some reach only the skin, some to the pulses, muscle and even marrow. The effects of massage have been affirmed by people who have experienced it That is, relieving the bones and muscles, , adjusting dislocation of the joints, removal of muscle spasm and so on. Today the massage by the blind in China has been a fashion because of the effect and the provision of work chance.
- Arellano, V. (2015). What is Chinese massage? Retrieved from http://www.livestrong.com/article/119168-chinese-massage/
- Braverman, J. (2013). Chinese massage benefits. Retrieved from http://www.livestrong.com/article/123084-benefits- chinese-massage/
- Chinese massage. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://learn.healthpro.com/chinese-massage/
- Liu, Z. (2011). Clinical study of traditional Chinese massage combined with music therapy in treatment of cerebral palsy. Pediatric Research, 70, 336. doi:10.1038/pr.2011.561
- What to expect at your massage session. (n.d.) Retrieved from https://www.amtamassage.org/findamassage/expect.html